At amamus we source and supply only hand roasted Speciality grade coffees and top quality equipment. We have learned there is more joy in coffee when it’s perfectly extracted and carries its origin story with pride.
We are proudly B Corp certified, which means we meet the highest social and environmental standards. Our purpose is to represent a ‘force for good’ in the coffee sector by creating a business that is built on the three pillars of sustainability:
Our commitments cover our operations as a whole and include:
- Only purchasing coffees with full traceability to ensure each purchase aligns with our coffee sourcing policy: Fair prices paid to farmers price for their work, contributing to community projects, upfront finance for farmers and auditing
Lifecycle considerations in all our operations from sustainable procurement through to efficient waste management
- Reduced reliance on fossil fuels through the procurement of renewable electricity and offset gas
Climate action through our carbon emissions reduction strategy
- Exploration into new technologies that can support us in achieving our environmental targets
Annual impact reporting as part of our certified B Corporation status
- Supplier screening and engagement to ensure sustainable and ethical practices across our supply chain
Compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations
- A commitment to continuous improvement in our our B Impact Assessment score
If you want to learn more about our progress and aspirations, head to amamus.coffee/bcorp
This policy is reviewed annually to ensure it grows and changes with our business.
Tim Wookey – Managing Director